Where an adult or child requires assistance to attend the Light Up Trail due to a health condition or disability and is in receipt of any of the following benefits, they will qualify for one complimentary carer ticket:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP for those aged 16-64 either the letter or allowance book)
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 (mobility or care component)
- Attendance Allowance or Carer’s Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books or letter of notification
- In case of visual impairment, a Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI)
- A Blue or Orange badge
When you arrive you may be asked to produce documentation to validate your carers ticket. Carers must be 18 and over. Please ensure you arrive and leave the light trail with the qualifying visitor and can perform all requirements as needed, including assistance during evacuation or any other emergency. If you need more than one carer, please visit See Tickets Customer Service team and have your booking reference at hand.