Where an adult or child requires assistance to attend the Light Up Trail due to a health condition or disability and is in receipt of any of the following benefits, they will qualify for one complimentary carer ticket:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP for those aged 16-64 either the letter or allowance book)
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 (mobility or care component)
- Attendance Allowance or Carer’s Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books or letter of notification
- In case of visual impairment, a Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI)
Carers must be 16 and over. If you need more than one carer, please visit See Tickets Customer Service team and have your booking reference at hand.