Prohibited Items List
You shall not bring any of the following into the event site:
- Any professional photography, videography & recording equipment unless preauthorised by the event
- Only food and drink purchased at Christmas at Cowdray may be consumed within the site
- Private sound systems
- Items with an open, naked flame, flares, bangers, fireworks, sparklers, BBQ’s, camping stoves, LPG, Chinese lanterns, and candles
- Lasers & laser pens
- Seating, Tents, gazebos, parasols, or pop-up structures
- Animals (except for dogs on a lead)
- Bottles or glass containers (except reinforced glass water bottles)
- Items that may be used in a dangerous manner including sharp and pointed items - such as knives.
- Illegal drugs, New Psychoactive Substances and Nitrous Oxide. You may be searched and may be reported to the Police if found to be in possession of a controlled substance. Illegal drugs, NPS of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Sponsorship, promotional or marketing material for any other business, event, or activity
- Please do not bring large bags
Conditions of Entry
- All admissions are subject to search & ID checks
- For promotion, safety & security reasons, customers may be filmed at any time
- The on-site speed limit is 5mph, this must be adhered to at all times
Failure to comply with any conditions of entry could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.