Prohibited Items List
The following items are prohibited:
- Photographic and recording equipment used for commercial and marketing purposes and not pre-authorised by the event organisers.
- Only food and drink purchased at our event may be consumed within the site.
- Private sound systems.
- Items with an open, naked flame, such as; flares, bangers, fireworks, sparklers, BBQ’s, camping stoves, LPG, Chinese lanterns, and candles.
- Lasers & laser pens.
- Seating, Tents, gazebos, parasols, or pop-up structures.
- Animals - No dogs allowed in Hillier Gardens except assistance dogs.
- Bottles or glass containers.
- Items that may be used in a dangerous manner including sharp and pointed items - such as knives.
- Sponsorship, promotional or marketing material for any other business, event, or activity.
Conditions of Entry
- All admissions are subject to being in receipt of a valid ticket. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- For promotion, safety & security reasons, customers may be filmed at any time.
- The on-site speed limit is 5mph, this must be adhered to at all times.
- Light Up Trails have the right to refuse entry or remove you in certain circumstances and where we consider a ticket holder’s behaviour may affect the enjoyment of other visitors. This includes if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
Failure to comply with any conditions of entry could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.