Prohibited Items List
You shall not bring any of the following into the event site:
- Any professional photography, videography & recording equipment unless pre authorised by the event
- Only food and drink purchased at Light up Wiston may be consumed within the site
- Private sound systems
- Items with an open, naked flame, flares, bangers, fireworks, sparklers, BBQ’s, camping stoves, LPG, chinese lanterns and candles
- Lasers & laser pens
- Seating, Tents, gazebos, parasols or pop up structures
- Animals (with the exception of approved assistance dogs)
- Bottles or glass containers (except reinforced glass water bottles)
- Items that may be used in a dangerous manner including sharp and pointed items - such as knives.
- Illegal drugs, New Psychoactive Substances and Nitrous Oxide. You may be searched and may be reported to the Police if found to be in possession of a controlled substance. Illegal drugs, NPS of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Sponsorship, promotional or marketing material for any other business, event or activity
- Please do not bring large bags
Conditions of Entry
- Tickets must be purchased in advance via the event website
- All admissions are subject to search & ID checks
- For promotion, safety & security reasons, customers may be filmed at any time
- The on-site speed limit is 5mph, this must be adhered to at all times
- A social distance of 2m must be kept at all times with anyone outside of your household at all times when at the event
- Do not attend the event if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19
Failure to comply with any conditions of entry could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.